About Science Careers
Partners and Alliances
Science Careers strives to create alliances and partnerships with organizations that support our mission of bringing the best career resources to scientists around the globe.
- Medicon Valley
- The Medicon Valley bioregion is a dense cluster of universities, public healthcare organizations and industry centered in the Danish/Swedish Øresund region. Medicon Valley Academy is a non-profit member-based network organisation aimed at integration and development in the region.
- France Biotech
- This non-profit association interacts with the government, the pharmaceutical industry, research institutes, the media and financial communities to improve competitiveness of biotechnology companies and attract larger resources to companies and venture capital funds.
- National Postdoctoral Association
- The National Postdoctoral Association provides a unique, national voice for postdoctoral scholars and seeks to improve the postdoctoral experience in the United States.
- GSAS Harvard Biotech Club
- The GSAS Harvard Biotechnology Club is a non-profit, student organization that hosts events and provides services that allow members to explore the world of business and biotechnology.
- University Consortium
- Science Careers reaches out to students at consortium member universities to promote jobs, scientific meetings and announcements, career advice, graduate programs as well as the latest information on career trends.
- CIHR IRSC
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research is Canada's premier health research funding agency funding over 8,500 researchers in universities, teaching hospitals, and research institutes across Canada.
- Genome Canada
- Genome Canada focuses the nation's financial, political and intellectual resources on developing and implementing national strategies to promote breakthroughs in genomics and proteomics research. The goal is to invest federal funds in scientifically vetted projects that can benefit all Canadians.
- UniXL provides career and occupational information for science students ranging from Biophysics to Zoology.