The search found 234 results in 0.21 seconds.
“She is one of those few who have a strong technical background alongside strategic environmental management experience in a large international company,” says Noam Gressel, CEO of Assif Strategies
I'm probably going to evolve as I move along the path of that photon.
"We really value equally the technical ability of the candidate and their interpersonal leadership skills." - Vlatko Vlatkovic
The cost of accepting a dead-end job, or working for a bad boss or an employer that isn't going anywhere, can be enormous.
"Companies play favorites. You're either one of the favored few, or you're an orphan stepchild, all depending upon where in the company you work."
Very few of the factors that will make you successful are out of your hands.
For behavioral scientists considering a career in public polling research, it helps to have a fascination with numbers.
If you're entrenched in something that isn't your lifelong passion--see below--you've got to get off those rails and find some way to get back on the right track.
"My passion is helping patients, and their care comes first in my job. For me, it's all about attaining loyalty and trust." --Heather Free
"I would say that there's definitely enough work to go around." --Emma Hitt
My attitude is that if you are stuck, you should do anything you can to get unstuck as long as it's not illegal, unethical, or obviously foolish.
If they can't influence others positively, they will be relegated to running assays for the next 10 years.
I can't help wondering why, if only 15% to 20% of grad students and postdocs go on to academic careers, do we describe the career choices of the other 80% as "alternative"?
Being lead programmer "can be a lonely role stuck between the code pool and the management and therefore requires a level of confidence in oneself," says Marchalot's boss, Brandon Smith.
"Our best people foster a killer instinct."
The trick is to meet conflict head on with the goal of managing it, not winning.
"When you have happy employees that know that you care about them, they're more loyal and work hard to show you that they can make things work." --Donna Davila
Sometimes, accepting a contract position is what an employee needs to jump-start a career.
The single most important evidence of productive research in industry is the development of research applications that can return value on shareholders' investments.
[Working in product management] was intellectually stimulating but not emotionally engaging. What did engage me was baseball statistics.
© 2014 American Association for the Advancement of Science. All Rights Reserved.
AAAS is a partner of HINARI, AGORA, OARE, PatientInform, CrossRef, and COUNTER.
You have reached the bottom of the page. Back to top