Find a Job | Employers
Integrated Research Community on the Campus of the World-Renowned Cleveland Clinic
- The Lerner Research Institute (LRI) is home to Cleveland Clinic’s laboratory, translational and clinical research.
- Comprises nearly 2,000 researchers and support personnel, including principal investigators, junior faculty, and postdoctoral fellows.
- Research opportunities are continually available in basic, translational and clinical science.
- Students in PhD partnership programs with Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, Kent State University and the University of Akron conduct research in LRI.
- On-site Molecular Medicine PhD Program partnership with Case Western Reserve University offers unique educational opportunities.
- Ranks within the top five research institutes nationally for NIH funding, with federal grants exceeding $110 million.
- Research faculty participate in curriculum development and teach students in the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University.
- Research Education Office provides trainee support services and career development programs.
- More than 20 scientific core services provide unique access to state-of-the art technology and shared instrumentation.
Diversity council creates an inclusive, safe, and welcoming workplace.
- Research departments include Biomedical Engineering, Cancer Biology, Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Genomic Medicine, Immunology, Molecular Cardiology, Molecular Genetics, Neurosciences, Ophthalmic Research, Pathobiology, Quantitative Health Sciences, Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine, and Translational Hematology & Oncology Research.
- Disease-specific research areas include allergic & immunologic, cancer, cardiovascular, eye, infectious disease, metabolic, musculoskeletal and neurologic.