Find a Job | Employers
Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute
- Name: Cleveland Clinic Lerner Research Institute
- Web Site:
- Job Listings:
Integrated Research Community on the Campus of the World-Renowned Cleveland Clinic
- The Lerner Research Institute is home to Cleveland Clinic’s laboratory, translational and clinical research.
- Offering Research Opportunities in Basic, Translational and Clinical Science.
- 200 Faculty, 160 Junior Faculty (Project Scientists, Project Engineers, Research Associates), and 210 Postdoctoral Fellows.
- 170 Graduate Students in Ph.D. partnership programs with Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland State University, Kent State University, and the University of Akron.
- On-site Molecular Medicine Ph.D. Program partnership with Case Western Reserve University.
- Ranks among the largest U.S. Research Institutes; federal awards exceeding $110 million.
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University trains Physician Scientists with a unique problem-based learning curriculum.
- Over 20 Core Services provide access to additional instrumentation and technological expertise.
- Diversity council creates an inclusive, safe, and welcoming workplace.
- Lerner Research Institute Departments: Biomedical Engineering, Cancer Biology, Cell Biology, Genomic Medicine Institute, Immunology, Molecular Genetics/Section of VirologBiomedical Engineering, Cancer Biology, Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Genomic Medicine Institute, Immunology, Molecular Cardiology, Molecular Genetics, Neurosciences, Pathobiology, Quantitative Health Sciences and Stem Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine.
- 8 Disease-Oriented Programs: Allergic & Immunologic, Cancer, Cardiovascular, Eye, Infectious Disease, Metabolic, Musculoskeletal, and Neurologic.