Tools & Tips | Outreach
Neuroscience Drug Discovery and Development
On November 12, 2008, a discussion on Neuroscience Drug Discovery and Development, a part of the Innovation Series, was held at MIT. The event was organized by the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge, with support from the Science Careers Outreach Program.
- Darryle D. Schoepp, Ph.D.s keynote speech [35:18 mp3]
- Todd Sherer, Ph.D. [12:53 mp3]
- Douglas M. Fambrough, Ph.D. [8:46 mp3]
- Q&A Session [18:34 mp3]
The discussion focused on drug discovery challenges facing the biopharmaceutical industry and how these are being addressed.
- Darryle D. Schoepp, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Franchise Head, Neuroscience, Merck Research Laboratories
- Christoph M. Adams, Ph.D., Chief Business Officer, FoldRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Skip Irving, Partner and Managing Director, Health Advances LLC.
- Douglas M. Fambrough, Ph.D., General Partner, Oxford Bioscience Partners
- Todd Sherer, Ph.D., Vice President, Research Programs, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
See all Outreach Events