Tools & Tips | Outreach
Publishing in Science
Dr. Katrina Kelner, Deputy Editor for Life Sciences for Science, presented How to Publish in Science, at the 2008 Society for Neuroscience meeting in Washington, DC.
Related Science Careers Articles
- Katrina Kelners Tips for Publishing in Scientific Journals
- Moving Out of the Shadows: Publishing From the Rest of the World
- Learning the Ropes of Peer Reviewing
- Maximizing Productivity and Recognition, Part 1: Publication, Citation, and Impact
- If at First You Dont Succeed, Cool Off, Revise, and Submit Again
We were excited to have Katrina Kelner join us for this event and were happy that the room was packed. Many young scientists in town for the Neuroscience meeting came to learn more about publishing in a top journal. Katrina talked about the publication process and what reviewers look for in submissions to the journal. She also talked about issues related to publishing such as the impact factor, fraud, and conflicts of interest.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Outreach Events