Tools & Tips | Outreach
Publishing in Science
Dr. Bryan Ray, a Senior Editor Science, presented How to Publish in Science, on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at the American Society for Cell Biology meeting in San Francisco, CA. Dr. John Foley joined us as well and spoke about the introduction of Science Signaling.
Related Science Careers Articles
- Tips for Publishing in Scientific Journals
- Moving Out of the Shadows: Publishing From the Rest of the World
- Learning the Ropes of Peer Reviewing
- Maximizing Productivity and Recognition, Part 1: Publication, Citation, and Impact
- If at First You Dont Succeed, Cool Off, Revise, and Submit Again
We were excited to have Bryan Ray and John Foley join us for this event. Many young scientists at the ASCB meeting came to learn more about publishing in a top journal. Bryan talked about the publication process and what reviewers look for in submissions to the journal. Afterwards, John gave an in-depth overview of the new publication from the Science team, Science Signaling.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
See all Outreach Events