Tools & Tips | Outreach
Work/Life Balance: Finding What Works for You
On October 17, 2009, Brianna Blaser presented at the SACNAS Meeting in Dallas on Work/Life Balance.
Related Science Careers Articles
- Part-Time Science in Perspective
- Work-Life in Industry: Thinking Outside the 9-to-5 Box
- Reclaiming Life from Work
- Scientists as Parents
- Mind Matters: On Balance
- Feature Index: Work and Life in the Balance
- The Secret Passions of Scientists
- Mind Matters: Too Perfect?
Most scientists seem to wish that they had better work/life balance. Brianna offered some practical tips to help you find better balance. She talked about topics including why balance is a problem for scientists, family-friendly workplaces, ways to better communicate with your family and manage life at home, and plenty of time management tips.
Check out our Twitter feed for more of the days highlights.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
See all Outreach Events