Tools & Tips | Outreach
How to Publish in Science
On October 19, 2009, Liz Adler presented How to Publish in Science, at the Society for Neuroscience meeting in Chicago.
Related Science Careers Articles
- Tips for Publishing in Scientific Journals
- Moving Out of the Shadows: Publishing From the Rest of the World
- Learning the Ropes of Peer Reviewing
- Maximizing Productivity and Recognition, Part 1: Publication, Citation, and Impact
- If at First You Dont Succeed, Cool Off, Revise, and Submit Again
Dr. Adler, from the journal Science Signaling, discussed the submission, review, approval, and publication process for the Science family of journals. Her presentation covered what editors look for in strong submissions and what reviewers are asked to consider when reading manuscripts. Dr. Adler walked through the process of submitting a paper through the review process and finally to publication, as well as explaining what types of papers are suitable for publication in Science as opposed to a specialty journal.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
See all Outreach Events