Tools & Tips | Outreach
Careers Away From the Bench
On April 30, 2010, Brianna Blaser presented at the NIDCR Fellows Retreat on Work/Life Balance.
Related Science Careers Articles
- Part-Time Science in Perspective
- Work-Life in Industry: Thinking Outside the 9-to-5 Box
- Reclaiming Life from Work
- Scientists as Parents
- Mind Matters: On Balance
- Feature Index: Work and Life in the Balance
- The Secret Passions of Scientists
- Mind Matters: Too Perfect?
Most scientists seem to wish that they had better work/life balance. Brianna offered some practical tips to help you find better balance. She talked about topics including why balance is a problem for scientists, family-friendly workplaces, ways to better communicate with your family and manage life at home, and plenty of time management tips.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Outreach Events